Monday, April 20, 2009

Prom was live

I really enjoyed myself at prom, it was a night to remember. The plans before the prom that we had to go to Pappadeux's was cancelled because we didn't make it to the restaurant on time to get our reserved table. My date took a whole hour longer to get ready, but the 30 minute photshoot's at everybodies house didn't help either. We end up going to Red Lobster to eat dinner, my date ordered one of the expensive meals on the menu, but it was cool, I didnt eat anything but Chicken fingers. We got to the prom about 8:30, everyboby was just rolling in. The dancing was the best part of the prom, I alot of lap dances, and I gave alot of lap dances, I was having to much fun. After the prom me and Geoff went to Club Fuzion, The party was alright, but I wanted to head back to the prom, thats where the party was at. All in alll I enjoyed myself and i'm glad I came with friends.

1 comment:

  1. yea i bet , yo that suit was dope , ask your peoples to make me a vest like that one. but im glad all yall enjoyed your selves, your seniors thas really all you can do at this point.

    ReplyDelete