
These are friends that I will remember for the rest of my life. Im just thinking about May 22, our graduation day. The first day of the rest of our lives. Im going to miss all of my friends when I go off to college. We made a promise that were going to keep in touch with each other, and Im going to to live up to that promise. When we head our seperate ways I will always be thinking about them, no matter how wrapped in my life I am, If we cant get together I'll call, If our schedules dont allow us us to talk, I'll text, If they dont have text, I'll hit them up on facebook or myspace, but I will stay in touch with them some how. No matter how much arguing I've have done with them I'll still have love for them, yes Cherrelle you too, no matter how much arguing we've done I'm still gonna miss you. I'm going to miss everybody......well almost everybody.


No comments:
Post a Comment