
I dont know about the rest of yall but I,ve had senioritis since last year. I know it's the last few weeks and and I'm supposed to work harder but this senioritis is really starting to kick in. I'm doing as much work as i can but its really starting to take it's toll on me. Its not even in the middle of may yet and I already got it, I hope I dont have any major assignments coming up, I'm going to do them but I'm going to procrastinate as much as possible, and get it done at the last minute. Usually when people have senioritis, they dont do any work at all, I do my work i just wait til the last minute to get my done. At the the end of the year right now, I'm lazy but I'm not stupid now, I aint trying to fail any classes. If Ms. Moore will change my grade maybe i can relax a little bit more but until that time I unfortunately I still have work in the class.
P.S. Ms. Chillis Im sorry!!


lol, boy u a fool, now i se who aint gone graduate, lol jk
ReplyDelete