One of the flaws that bother me the most about women is they are so needy and they always need attention from somebody or else they'll start throwin a fit. I'm speaking the truth, one of my girl friends acts the same way when she gets no attention she takes it out her frustration on the next boy that tries to talk. All women in general are "unstable creatures", they let their emotion get the best of them and they cant think clearly when they think with emotions. I'm not sayin all women need attention but 90% of them do. Women think if thier boyfriend dosent devote his time entirely to her she will be insecure and think that he is cheating on her. Women want to know where you at, at all times, you have to check in with your girl, man please, girls need to be on a need to know basis, I'll tell you something when you need to know.If the boyfriend was to go out to the movies, she wants to know what day your going, who your going with, and if thers any girls with you. If he didnt tell her whre he was going and she found out about it she would throw a fit. Trust me I love women but they are crazy. All yaw girls have a little left-eye in you. Now tell me women aint crazy(women in picture), dont worry I'll wait............lord knows you'll burn a dude house down if he cheated on you, if not his house, you'll burn anything of his you can get your hands on.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Women Insecurities
One of the flaws that bother me the most about women is they are so needy and they always need attention from somebody or else they'll start throwin a fit. I'm speaking the truth, one of my girl friends acts the same way when she gets no attention she takes it out her frustration on the next boy that tries to talk. All women in general are "unstable creatures", they let their emotion get the best of them and they cant think clearly when they think with emotions. I'm not sayin all women need attention but 90% of them do. Women think if thier boyfriend dosent devote his time entirely to her she will be insecure and think that he is cheating on her. Women want to know where you at, at all times, you have to check in with your girl, man please, girls need to be on a need to know basis, I'll tell you something when you need to know.If the boyfriend was to go out to the movies, she wants to know what day your going, who your going with, and if thers any girls with you. If he didnt tell her whre he was going and she found out about it she would throw a fit. Trust me I love women but they are crazy. All yaw girls have a little left-eye in you. Now tell me women aint crazy(women in picture), dont worry I'll wait............lord knows you'll burn a dude house down if he cheated on you, if not his house, you'll burn anything of his you can get your hands on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I totally disagree with every word you just said and i think your are young in the brain but everyone has the right to express themselves so do you.
ReplyDeletei AGREE lol but females they can make you crazy and put you threw problems bt wat is a world w/o em you gotta love em
ReplyDelete