
The presidential inauguration is an event that's about as close to a royal ceromony as American government gets. It's a day filled with ceremony, guards, salutes, parades, speeches, a party that's actually still called a "ball". This inauguration will bring change to not just the United States but the whole world. I also think we are thankful enough to get a president that cares more about his own country than his own well-being. I cant say the same for our last president, but im not naming any names, George bush; excuse me sorry that slipped out. The historic nature of Barack Obama's presidency, not to mention his oratorical abilities to speak and move the crowd, guarantees that his inauguration on January 20, 2009, this inauguration will be recorded in history. This is the type of story that I would share with my kids one day. Barack Obama is now officially the President of the United States. Throughout all the things that my momma saw throughout her lifetime she never thought there would be an African American in office. Its a reality that everybody in the world is still trying to cope with, even me. I wish I could have been at the inauguration, I know for everyone that went it was a life changing experience.and i was very impressed on how Barack Obama knew all of the text when he wass sworn in, that tells me barack obama was on his stuff. He's going to be about business these next 8 years, I hope.


im so proud to be black and american although the status of our economy is bad i still have hope and trust in Obama his presnets brings somthing new to the table he represents change.
ReplyDeleteyes i will be telling my kids about this. this is a life changing experience. i wish him the best of luck for running our country....
ReplyDelete